Popped outside to attend my shrubs and thought "Oh blow this" and came in for a nice cup of tea.
After sipping the tea I dunked some clothes in the sink, swirled them around with a wooden spoon and hung them outside. (I don't own a washing machine) And how they dance in the Essex breeze, little garments on a little line swaying to the sound of a couple of poopy pigeons....Hmmm
After agitating the old clothes I polished and puffed and tutted and huffed. Too warm for manual work I thought. So downed half a pint of tap water whilst checking the news and views.
It was warming up but...
Up up up I said and before one could say Hot Housewives I had a broom in my hand sweeping away crumbs and fur and all manner of detritus,
With broom in hand and sweat on my lip I answered the doorbell. A man with a clipboard stood staring at me. He was interested in my facias. As I am not interested in my own facias I told him to shove off.
For light relief I changed the water for my gloriously still alive Lillies, shook in the last of the flower food and breathed in their fabulous scent.
These have to be the closest thing to heaven-in-a-vase.
Monty is dozing by the boxes.
Cheesed up cream cracker crumbs are falling into QWERTY...
Blockhead!
x
Thursday, 8 July 2010
Lunch break aka skiving...
Labels:
gardening,
hot housewives,
laziness,
Oriental Lillies,
shrubs,
skiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment