Christmas in around the corner.
And as my situation has changed I'll be making Christmas presents this year instead of buying them ready made.
Baked goods of course.
Cakes and breads mostly.
I won't be always up to my eyes in flour though I have a needlwork project on the go. And I'm beginning to wonder what I've taken on. Mainly because I can't sew.
But that hasn't stopped me before.
My attitude to needlework is as long as it look nice it won't matter if its's made in an jaw droppingly amateurish sort of way. It's the thought and love that goes into it that counts.
In a mad moment I decided to make a cross stitch Unicorn.
If I ever finish it I will hand it to Rob's mum, Viola for Christmas. She loves Unicorns and has a particulary sweet one on her windowsill. Rampant, white and a wee bit dusty. My effort will be framed
I very much doubt there'll be other sewing gifts ,I'm sensible enough to know where my talent lies.
Wednesday, 14 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment