Two weeks ago today the Strokestruck.
But here I am waiting to watxh the news at six.
My brain, although working, is on a go-slow. Taking a foot off of the pavement and into the road takes a minute or two. Luckily I always have someone with me. Utterly out of the question is the idea of moi going it alone. For a while anyway. But in the the meantime I eat amd sleep and oh my goodness do i sleep.
I had a session with Ailsa my physion today and love her as I do I could have throttled her as she made me walk up and down my hall looing tot he right, and to the left then stepping oven a small footstall. I failde miserqably. I walked ok....but when my brain needs to make TWO movements simultaneously I bugger it up. Typing not a problem. But don't ask me to drink tea too. Or even acknowledge that you are in the room.
It'll take a while Ailsa told me, to get back to perfect normality.But return I will....
My tatstes have changed.
Sweet stuff is a no=no, meat is on the back burner so to speak, I've been living on vegetables and fish fingers.
I long to sink my teeth into a chicken curry.
I'm attemptoin a little cooking this weekend, keep ypu posted on events.
Now I must focus on politics.. Thank goodness my Brain Attack didn't kill all my interests.
I thihnk Corbyn is a gonner.
Friday, 27 November 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment