I bought a piano. Its beng delivered tomorrow. It needs tuning but imagine the fun trying to play 'Rock of Ages'.
Found it when Rob and me popped into a Christian charity shop in a backstreet in Southend. We'd gone in there not only to look at restored furniture but to enquire whether they'd be interested in having young Mark for a couplke of weeks as part of his work experience thingy which begins Feb 2016.
The chat we had was fruitful, infact we are all traipsing down to Southend this afternoon to see the manager.
Apart from selling restored furniture they sell musical instruments... The woman on the till almost begged me to take it off her hands. WHAT? Being a mug and keen show-off I made her an outstanding offer of...£10.
We'll deiver it Saturday she said and I danced out of the shop.
Something very weird and wonderfaul happened when my Blood and Brain collided. Thanks guys!
Thursday, 10 December 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment