Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Happy New Year All x

My 2016 began rather gloomily, I wont go on about it (for once) but considering all the shifts and shunts that  my life has endured recently it's hardly surprising that I didn't pop any corks at midnight...

But, being the trouper I am, albeit a skinny one, I refuse to allow the break-up of the Horsehound marriage and a big Stroke to totally dampen my spirits.
New possibilities are on the horizon as regards where I'll be living come March. Huge scary changes are for sure but I am Fred's daughter and I wont let him down by going under. Nope.

Mr Horsehound's behaviour is problematic and very upsetting but he is entitiled to the good life too, I only hoped I'd be able to keep our bungalow. But to start afresh we need cash. So the bungalow goes.

But whatever Spring brings I'll keep my hair long, scatter floral cushions about the caravan and have chums over for buffets.

I'm frying liver tonight and for pudding a slice of homemade banana bread....



Is this a positive post?
You betcha x

No comments: