
Do I need to say what that occasion is?
Of course not.
Not only am I gearing myself up for my last birthday photo shoot I'm getting in a stinker of a tizz.
Why's that I hear you mumble?
Why? Are you mental?
Football doesn't get any steamier or heart-wrenching than Her Majesty's England team pitching into her cousins the Germans.
So why do I have a wry glimmer of a smile...?
Because although the Germans and us have a 'history' I can't help having a smidgen of connection with the sausage suckers. And you know how much Glo adores a good sausage.
But hearts to one side I'm hoping Fabio's band will flagellate the Saxon hides.
Lovely day today weatherwise.
So after doing lunch and baking a cake I will don my proud polyester armour and walk, with my lads, once more onto the field of honour.
I ride towards the sound of the vuvuzelas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No comments:
Post a Comment