Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Ta Ta 2013 and HELLO 2014!

I wish Rob, Digger, Linda, Marilyn, John,Terry, Ken, Jeff, Mr and Mrs Nof, Susan and all people all around the world who read my blog ....
The best health, the best companions and the very best of luck.


I won't be singing in the New Year, much to full up on chocolate nuts and middle age to warble. I'll leave the merry making to the young inebriated. 



Before I sign off another year here's my wish list for 2014:



For my old friend Ken to get back to good health.

For Mr Horsehound to find happiness outside the crumbling walls of his bungalow. God knows he deserves it.

I wish Mother  would realize that acceptance is the key to sanity. Both hers and mine.

For Mr Hairy Suit to continue his love for life, scones and classic cars. And that his cough gets better. And that he continues to laugh at my peccadillos



The England Football team to do well in the World Cup and in so doing upset the pompous Gary Lineker.



Goodnight All

:)





 

 


6 comments:

Linda Metcalf said...

Happy New Year's to you and yours...keep up your stamina and your hopeful attitude and blessings upon you...you are amazing.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Linda...Blessings are just what I need... and in bucketfuls!

Mother has just joked that she'd like to put me in a bath of acid.

Happy New Year.

The Hairy Suit said...

Gloria, I will continue to love everything about you and look forward to many goofing, laughing and loving times with you in 2014, being with you makes life whiz and zing he he Happy 2014.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Hairy thanks for that...You make me sound like a glass of Epsom Salts.

Your ever loving Gloria

Digger said...

Belated Happy New Year to you too Glo. Maybe I'll get back to blogging a bit this year, or maybe I won't, but I'll always be a lurker here with an occasional blisteringly witty comment (*cough*).

Take care
xx

Gloria Horsehound said...

Good to hear from you Dig. What's all this about non-blogging. What's up matey?

I hope you do keep lurking, I enjoy your too few witty comments.

You too take care xx