Friday, 19 February 2016

I had a 'turn' in the night thought I was having a mini stroke. I think it was because my arm wouldnt lift and I felt nauseous same symptons as in novenmebr. im alright now though I think. I saw John yesteday and it was very good we sorted through some of his vast library. Theres nothing sadder than unwanted books. I loved seeing my oldest friend and Im so happy for him Im glad that once the bungalow is sold he will have financial freedom.
It looks lovely outside and Rob and me are going to Morrisons later. After we dropped john off at the station last night we popped into the Royal Oak pub. Rob had an ale and I had a sherry.
As I held my Patient Assistant PA96000 to my heart at 3am i wondered if it was curtains then I went back to bed hoping for  sleep. It came quickly.
The PA is a gizmo i need to carry at all times. If I get chest pains or palpitations or feel anything strange at all Im to hold the small plastic device against my chest where the loop recorder is embedded.
today I'm wearing colourful clothes.........

No comments: