I'd be fibbing if I said leaving the bungalow was easy. It isn't. In fact it's sending me quite bonkers. But it is the best and sensible option. For all of us.
Mr Horsehound will, at last, be free of me. He will be free to gad around town and country with the woman he loves
And I, at last, will live a simpler life in a smaller more affordable place with Rob.
Doesn't stop me caring though, and I do care, very much. 34 years of caring and .
sharing can't be tossed away.
I hope that when the dust has settled Mr H and myself will at least feel comfortable enough to proffer a few friendly word to each other. His new girlfriend permitting...
I went to the hospital the other day for yet another heart test. Bottom line? In a couple of weeks I'm having a Loop put in.
And, depending on what it shows, I might be inline for a Pacemaker. I can barely contain my dread!
But being the type of girl I am, I'll go with the flow. As long as my mind is working I can deal with anything
There are so many good things on the horizon...
Snooker in April on BBC2. Probably have a flutter£££.
The Great British Bake Off. I'm making one of Hollywood's pasties soon.
Britains Got Talent. Cruel I know but I love it.
The X Factor (although I'm tiring of it rapidly)
Cross Stitch projects...
Penning more poetry
Reading
Cycling around the caravan park
Simpler cooking
Spending more time with Mark. He's nearly 16 and heading for a new school in September. Excitement aint the word. We love reading together. He's a wonderful boy who always makes me happy. His enthusiasm is catching. But the thing I love most of all is, and it's very silly and selfish of me, is I can be mumsy.
More get togethers. BBQ type things.
Wimbledon
Royal Ascot in June (I stopped watching it when Dad died, maybe I should watch it again, have a punt maybe? Dad would approve.
Eurovision Song Contest? Only if I can arrange a party around it.
And.....Euro 2016. Another date in June/July
And while I'm watching all that my hair will look better, longer silkier, my caravan will morph into a fairy tale Tin Cottage and I will feel healthier and happier.
So my friends as I sit here in the Bungalow listening as my calor gas splutters to its death (been in a month, so not bad going) I feel hopeful. If I could do a smiley I would!
Now where's me blanket?
Friday, 5 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment