My washing basket is chokka blokka
If it's a choice between baking and bleaching, baking winds hands down.
I've concluded that I mismanage time.
I never used to but things have changed.
Much to my disgust and sadness.
Take this morning for instance...Instead of doing the Hockley run with mother and Mr Horsehound (day orf for the old geezer) I would have been blissfully content to wash the floors, do a bit of ironing, bake a Ginger cake with Lime and Cream Cheese frosting but I couldn't............ I HAD to leave the confines of my shabby bungalow to do the same thing as I did last Monday and the one before that and before that etc.
Because Mother needs to.
But there's always a silver lining in the darkest of my clouds...I bought a fedora type brown wool hat (made in Italy) in the charity shop next to the Co-Op. It was love at first feel. Beautiful quality and truly complimentary. And even though the price made me gulp (£3) I smiled at my reflection and paid up.
I also bought a small peacock brooch.
Back home.
Beans on toast and Billy Liar DVD for Mr Horsehound. For mum, corned beef roll and Fistful of Dollars DVD...... and for me...Silence whilst making Gingercake with Lime and Cream Cheese Frosting. And more quiet while doing laundry and general house stuff. I'll finish what needs to be finished but at a cost.
I often have to leave vital me stuff like reading and bathing so as mum can be tidied and uplifted........ and it hurts. But...................................
Can't wait for tomorrow..England v. Poland.
I have everything arranged right down to what time we're going out and getting back :( what we're eating and when, what frock I'm wearing.
Some things are too important to be sidelined...
ENGLAND MUST WIN
again..........
Monday, 14 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment