Out and about this morning, mad mum in her pink flowered tunic and old black trousers, sane me in a beige shift dress from Oxfam, and, wrapped around my head, a rose printed scarf.
Poor Mr Hairy Suit...
It's a wonder I'm taking mother out after last night's hullaballoo. Suffice to say it was horrific. Mother I can only assume is losing the plot...
But we all slept alright and now in the warm light of a brand new day all is forgiven if not forgotten. I dare say when I'm crotchety I'll accuse my loving carers of trying to poison me
But we go on don't we? We have to.
So in a little while after I've made up mums face in shades of coral and blue we'll tootle off to bag bargains and, if she's in a good mood , we'll have a pie and mash lunch...
Tuesday, 8 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment