Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Dust Settled

After a shocking day with mother yesterday I sat on her bed this morning and told her... 1. I was fed up with her tongue lashings 2. I'm not a skivvy. 3. I slept under the covers to get away from her and her commode and 3. She will stick to my schedule.

So after chattering about today's exciting schedule at Wimbledon I left her to think about things...
So far all is fine.
Before we watch some tennis though she needs to see the Diabetes nurse down at the surgery ( which she doesn't want to do) so being the decent twat I am I'm taking her first to a couple of charity shops...just to take the sting out of it.

Today's schedule at Wimbles is terrific.
Murray v Dimitrov on Centre
Federer v Cillic
Heart throb Raonic v. Other heart throb Kyrigos (who outpleyed and out aced nadal yesterday in a thrilling match.
And my favourite girl player, the delightfully gorgeous Eugenie Bouchard plays Angie Kerber, the girl who upset Sharapova yesterday. It was one of the best girlie games I've ever seen and I've seen millions over a forty year period, dear.

So to make a good day....I'm hoping for a Murray win, a Bouchard win, a Federer win, a Djokovic win... a Kyrigos win.
That's all.



3 comments:

Terry said...

Language please! I have never heard nor read you using the word "twat" before! is this a sign of age!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Terry...So good to see that despite your advancing years you're still sort of funny. And you've given me a good idea for a blog post...
Advancing Years. The Signs Of.

Digger said...

Bad luck on the Murray hopes old girl. He's back to being Scottish for another year.

For Terry's benefit I can confirm a twat is not a sign of age. Even quite young women have them (I'm told).