£10 and bag of festive goodies later, I finally emptied the can of plum tomatoes into the pot. ( I was only gone an hour and a bit)
Details about tonight's truly authentic Italian dinner is over the page on 'My Table'.
Bought today: At very reasonable prices.
Two can openers £2:45 for the two.
Two small white bambis' for the tree £2 bar a penny
Twelve assorted paper doileys for Christmas fancies 75p
A roll of plain brown wrapping paper to wrap up Viola's Chocolate and Fruit Cake 75p
A bar of chocolate £1
A tree decoration for Mr Hairy Suit's tree. He'll love it I'm sure. Not telling the price because he reads this blog.
A stunning black plastic multi pocketted filing case (£1) to hold documents.
And ten candles. £2.
![]() |
| That old charmer, Monty. What a little basket. |

No comments:
Post a Comment