Captain Steven Gerard. I'd beat a lamb's bottom for my Captain.
Ricky Lambert on instead of Wayne Rooney. Nice.
Dan Welbeck scored twice then turfed off for kicking the ball...
I loved every moment of the match not taking my eyes off the ball even when a hot oily giggle of Lim Lam soft noodles slithered down my frontage. Awesome.
So what now?
Roy's lads, Roy's little soldiers, now face Ukraine, who are almost in the same position/boat as us. Played 7 Won 7 but are a point down on us.
Tuesday's Vital game against Ooooohkraine will yet again see fans from both nations screaming and clutching their faces as the little ball bounces from one end of pitch t'other.
Love It...
I will of course arrange my day around the game. Feeling incredibly excited whilst shopping then....Fixing a light supper, and with mum perched on her orthopedic cushion we will watch...Another Must Win Game.
I hope though that sounds of Monty slurping up gravy drenched beef slices from the carpet, as he did last night, will be replaced by the noise of gentle munching. Probably half of one of mum's pork sausages.
Today I'm taking it easy...
Saturday, 7 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment