![]() |
| Mr Hairy Suit goofing as always. |
We had a fab time on Saturday. The food was as excellent as usual, the surroundings pleasantly green and one couldn't wish for better companions. The camera-shy Mr Horsehound and Mrs Hairy Suit obliged us big-heads by being camera people for the day. I'll try to gain access to Mrs Hairy's camera phone and bag a few more pics.
I truly had a wonderful day and after a sumptuous lunch of grilled haloumi followed by liver and bacon followed excitedly by chocolate brioche ravioli and cream we tootled home only to lounge around drinking tea swearing we'll never overdo it again.
We didn't drink though. Well only one of us did. Moi. And that was a little Pimm's and lemonade. The other people supped softies.
Mother was fine about us going out. And even though she'd promised to come I didn't get in a fight with her. I knew she must have felt awful about letting me down on my birthday.
I had lots of cards and presents and enjoyed being with my mates. And that's what it's all about.
Today we've spent most of the day picking up mother...
As I type Andy Murray is playing a big Aussie. I'm no Murray Maniac but I want him to win because I relish getting settled down with some nice sweet tea watching him get beat up by Djokovic in a few days time....
Talking of beating...On Thursday afternoon in the cardiac centre my bradycardia will be discussed.
So no nasty shocks Andy. Please!

2 comments:
Hello GH - Here's a belated Happy Birthday from GG!
Gloria..... what a fantastic weekend we had x great food, perfect company and spoiling my Birthday Girl x looked like the Pims went down well and I'm glad you enjoyed your Birthday x hoping to spend many more of your Birthdays with you x TTFN The Hairy Suit
Post a Comment