Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
"To live on in hearts we leave behind is not to die."Our sincere condolences to you and John
Thank you Evelyne, thank you Mike.
My heart goes out to you...Marilyn
So very sorry for your loss. I know your heart is aching. You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days sweet lady. You did well by your mother and you were a great daughter and nurse. Bless your heart.
Thank you Marilyn x
Oh yes Linda my heart is aching. It's comforting knowing I'm in your prayers.Thank you x
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"To live on in hearts we leave behind is not to die."
Our sincere condolences to you and John
Thank you Evelyne, thank you Mike.
My heart goes out to you...Marilyn
So very sorry for your loss. I know your heart is aching. You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days sweet lady. You did well by your mother and you were a great daughter and nurse. Bless your heart.
Thank you Marilyn x
Oh yes Linda my heart is aching. It's comforting knowing I'm in your prayers.
Thank you x
Post a Comment