After walking the streets looking for work yesterday I'm now faced with more hell
What to watch tonight
The Great British Bake Off
or
Captain Rooney leading England out to play the Norwegians tonight at Wembley.
![]() |
| "Head up captain, Gloria has chosen YOU" |
![]() |
| "I'm THAT close to thumping Horsehound. Rooney rather than ME!" |


4 comments:
You are going to work? I think about it now and again but it would just be part time....I worked for 49 years and am worn out with it but it would be really good if I did more in my retirement. the diabetes is wearing me down...I think or maybe just laziness. And wish we got the Bakeoff over here....love it.
Linda I could ONLY do part time. Working full time with my arthritis and possible heart probs would be insane. At the mo I'm running around like a crazy woman. I don't think you are lazy after all you've worked for many years, don't beat yourself up, enjoy life.
I must admit that I'm finding it hard to do the stuff I used to do, I'm not lazy but my older body is yelling a bit.
Time to accept that I'm NOT WonderWoman. Loved wearing the outfit though x
You had us going there for a minute Gloria!!!
Can't help you with which channel to watch tonight though. Turn it off and read a book is what us oldies do now!!
I cannot believe that your beauty has diminished. You always ran hurridly around and madly but reached your destination in one piece. Do not be so hard on yourself even though you set high standards to reach.
As for choice between Bake-off and football, no competition as baking far more fun and competitive than soccer these days!
Post a Comment