![]() |
| This artwork sums up what I try to put into words. Its creator is 'anonymouscreative' |
Tomorrow Scotland will decide whether to go it alone or keep the ancient union intact.....
.
I think the vote will be as close as a Scot is to his wallet.
I wouldn't mind if the Scots lass and tv personality Lorraine Kelly got swallowed by the Loch Ness Monster.
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if Andy Murray came out.
I'd be chuffed if the Scotland football team got a goal.
I'd love to hear that Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond was lying when he said he likes England.
I do a jig if Billy Connolly made me laugh. So far nothing.
However...
I'll worry if a new found independence will seal the fate on the Haggis. For centuries it has escaped Scotland managing to find its way over the border onto the plates of us English. Aye, we'll miss the tasty legless brainless meatloaf .
I'd be sad if our Union Jack lost it's blue.

No comments:
Post a Comment