Monday, 30 June 2008

Betty's Bag is Angie's Bag!

Have no idea what's happening at Wimbledon, too busy recovering from my stint in hospital.
Good news on the birthday front though, was given a fabulous designer handbag, a Betty Jackson beauty now sits upon my dressing table. I wonder if it'll be lucky...

On other fronts, looks like being a corker weather wise, sunshine set to continue, at least until Wednesday, then expecting a downpour.
Made a glorious choccie cake yesterday, it's glossy and moist and just what a middle aged woman needs as she stares down at her streaky brown legs.

Have a million things to do this morning, but I expect I'll only manage one or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonkers and adorable

Anonymous said...

When were you in the hospital? Write and tell me all the details!

Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy your bag and cake!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Jeannie an email is winging its way to you...

Victor you always have had a fine way with words.

Clayton I love my bag and it hasn't left my side for a moment. As for cakes, they are meant to be shared.