Sunday, 15 June 2008

Lagoons, The Moon, Icebergs and The Angel of The North



Desert Island Essentials

Camera
English Pigeons

Knife
Pen/Paper

Bombay Mix

David Davis for in depth debate



Interplanetary Expedition

Camera
Pen/Paper

Monty in a Helmet

Casio Organ to compose mind blowing music because I'll be inspired by the beauty of God's Universe.

Lace Nightgown because I'm a woman

Horlicks because I'm old and boring

Colin Brazier (Sky Newsreader) because he's intelligent...


Antarctic Trip

My Best Vest
Camera

Pen/Paper

Concealer Stick for Red Nose

Picture of Ernest Shackelton pinned to my bra

Motivational Quotes to keep me going when the seal meat runs out

Rafa Nadal because he can pull me sledge


Road Trip T'up North

The Ghost of Norman Evans (see pic above) to help me with the lingo
My Stories of Living in Doncaster to ward off possible attacks from Hard Northerners
Pen/Paper

Protective Clothing just in case of hostilities against Southern Softies

Delicate Essex/London jokes to make people warm to me

No jokes about Whippets/Coal/Flat Caps or Margaret Thatcher

David Cameron because I know he will fit right in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some items to add to your list in case we are stranded together:

Desert...
Hammock for relaxing and a blender to make yummy drinks with umbrellas in them.

Interplanetary...
(The thought of Monty in a helmet made me snort)
Lots of drugs because the thought of space travel scares the crap out of me.

Antarctic...
A nice young man (Whomever fits my fancy at the time) to snuggle with for warmth.

Up North....
Not familiar with your geography there so whatever you say is good with me.

The Traveling Duchess