Aaargh my creative juice has congealed.
All I can do therefore is sing about my newly vamped kitchen tiles.
For too many years hideous brown and cream squares absorbed fat splashes and general muck now, after a good do it yourself make over using brilliant white paint, the kitchen is looking cleaner, springlike. In winter.
Further work is required. So sometime this week I'll paint cupboards and come the weekend the walls will be given a face lift by the application of a lot of duck egg blue paint.
I'm quite excited.
Something had to be done. The kitchen was looking dull. A mishmash of ideas, styles. It had lost the plot honey.
It is after all the heart of the bungalow, but this heart had problems...And so major surgery had to be performed.
Now I need to make over...ME!
Tuesday, 15 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I felt the same about my kitchen. I started painting last Thursday and have done two coats of Olympic White on the walls and am now working on the woodwork that is a very very pale gray. looks wonderful so far. And feels so fresh and clean...now the ceiling looks dull so have bought ceiling paint and will be doing that also. I have sore muscles I didn't know I had!
Two women, same idea...
Post a Comment