Sunday, 13 January 2013

Jots

...........Just given mum hot milked cornflakes, she's looking well.

Saw a robin grappling with his hanging nuts. What a sport.

As I', going barmy I've decided to detox my cooking library by simplifying it. Out will go almost all, leaving only the essential. Also plan to increase my reading of olde receipt books which cater for SMALL appetites. Gone will be the days where I use four eggs in a gateaux. In will be the day of half a dozen Farthing Buns.

......My skin looks excellent which is remarkable considering how old I am. I've taken to rubbing in  Boots Traditional Rosewater and Glycerine face stuff. I feel like a Maiden.Again.

Keeping dinner simple today as in keeping with this new simplified me style. Instead of serving up half a dozen different vegs I'll do some peas and have done with it. Pudding will be a Rice Pudding cooked underneath the medium bird.

..Darts and Snooker on tv today. Loved watching Richie George play yesterday afternoon, he got beat up though by the hairy armed northerner Scott Waites who will now get beat up by Tony ' Silverback' O'Shea in the Final staged at Frimley Green in Surrey. The crowd are fantastic, all kitted out in fancy dress and clapping and singing and relishing the Game. I LIKE IT. Reminds me of the Notting Hill Carnival, only without the police.
The boy Richie done well though seeing as he only took it up 5 short months ago,  he'll be back winning for sure and with his sexy young punching the air thing he'll pleasurize older women like me.
Bless.                                                                   23yr old Richie George.



No comments: