And there's a Newcomer.
As I laid I thought...
Not a Collared Dove, Robin or Thrush, this song, his song, had a continental feel to it, a high pitched tremulous collection of notes. Whatever the bird, he had me.
Then I came back...and had to get up. I liked what I saw...the sunlight...... it'd help me get through the day I thought.
Another trip into Southend, another hard days pushing of the wheelchair. But I'll be looking after myself by treating myself to Roses, NOT the chocolates, but anything by Yardleys. Mother recently gave me her bottle of Yardley's Roses Eau de Toilette and it suits me so much. After years of wearing heavier scents I've found a perfume that really suits.
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What lovely thoughts, of roses, birds and tremulous notes - here's to the long-awaited summer. And please send my best wishes to your mother....
Post a Comment