Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Would St George Like An Italian Style Pork Chop

Because that's what's on offer in the Very English Bungalow tonight.

If he storms orf  in disgust at the thought of garlicky basily chops he might want to drop in tomorrow when I'll be making a True English Cockney Classic....Poy and Maaaash with Parsley Liquor.

Talking of all things luverly here's a pic of the flowers I bought the other day. Some are out back, some decorate my frontage, but wherever they grow they please.
I'll get a pic of my frontage and post it asap, it's a weird looking place, a cornucopia of real earthy dirt and plastic.

It's a lovely St George's day. Warm and bright. This morning in Rochford Square Market everyone seemed jollier, a market trader even commenting on my skirt. She said she'd bought a dress similar to it when in Glastonbury last week. I like Glastonbury I told her and it's true I do, I went there once and climbed to the top brushing my red jeans against the mighty Tor.
The place had an air about it. Joseph of Arimathea stopped there, and, as legend goes, had Jesus as a companion. At any rate the beautiful scenery did it for me.

I like Mother Nature when she's agreeable.


No comments: