My day improved by the making of some very good food. A Roman Cobbler and large sunflower seeded loaf. Also pleasing me was the arrival of Mr Wonderful the handsomest man on earth. Hairy Suit.
We goofed over dinner, took larking about pics in the office whilst Mr H. categorized a million old photos on his computer...we generally misbehaved, all fine stuff for the spirit. Then Mr Horsehound had to smarten himself up for a boys night out, Hairy Suit hot footed it to work and I was left with the washing up and mother.
I didn't mind though because when they shot off I was smiling. Weird or what?
Been watching live snooker on the red button and recorded Masterchefs on my Humax. Mother has been reasonably well behaved. I have beamed like a sunbeam.
Saturday, 27 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beaming like the pretiest, warmest most wonderful sunbeam in the world suits you so much Gloria, keep smiling....... oh of course, you already are.... what a wonderful image to behold.
With special friends like you have then no wonder you smile when they arrive. Your smile brightens the lives of so many.
Post a Comment