Friday, 26 April 2013

On The Way Out I Spotted A Dodgy But Loved Bird Table

Lifting Mother into the car I told her to stay put whilst I did the bizzo.

"£3" said Jill
Gulp.I didn't think whether the falling to bits table was worth the £3 my only thoughts were of how much Fun I'd have getting it in the car. So I paid Jill and squeezed it in.
"Ooooooh Ang" mum said as a some dust and debris fell on her head
"Oh it's alright" said I gleaming like a child with a new toy
"I know a man who can fix it up"......

And he is, as I type, fixing it up.
My dear Hairy, the Sleepless Man, is drilling a whatnot into a shattered piece of something just so a handful of birds have a choice of eateries:)

I'm loving today.

Also bought was a book about Men of Battles, a present for Mr Horsehound.

And for my body, a beautiful embroidered type jacket in subtle shades of green and pink by Anne Brooks (?) Not being a fashionista I don't know Ms Brooks but I do know I love her gear. Size 12. Nipped in waist. Flaring out over hips.Good shoulders. Tailored is the only word. £2.25.
A black top. Blousey see through in parts with jumper type bit thereabouts. Decorated with silver chains and coins. Goth-Lite. Ideal for Sainsburys run.
Silver grey sensible jumper. Faux buttoned at the neck. Perfect for girl-about-the-house-days.
A John Rocha shirt for Hairy. As a gift for all the  good he does. £1.25.
Tortoiseshell sunglasses. 10p
2 finger puppets. 20p



1 comment:

The Hairy Suit said...

Always a pleasure to do things for you Gloria, you selflessly do so much for the loved ones around you, including me.