After a heart breaking revelation from mum late last night I slept uneasily. She's losing her sight and can barely walk so it's no surprise she wishes she was with dad...
This morning, after making breakfast for Hairy Suit, ( My God that man loves food) I made haste to Morrisons but not before reassuring a stay at home mum that we'd definitely hit the shops tomorrow..... she believed me. A hop skip and jump around Rochford might just be what the doc would order...
Mum's tears are plentiful.
As is her bravery.
What a gal.
Swanning around Mo's place is long black and white woollen skirt and black leather biker jacket I was the epitome of cool, but only one look in my trolley and you'd realize I was nothing but a toe curlingly humble homemaker who has a penchant for baked goods and bleach.
I felt light-headed as I trawled the aisles, no-one aggravated me, no-one existed, I was in my own perfectly peaceful bubble.
Back home to Hairy and a cuppa.
He's handy about the house...shelving expert, veg peeler, washer-upper and mother-sitter. Here he is taking up a hem.
After he did me stitching I booted him out and back to his other home, I then made an ALL BRAN loaf and sat with mother.
Thursday, 12 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Gloria, anything for you, you know that. I care about you alot. You are amazing the way you keep everything going and look after everyone close to you! So if I can help in any way it is my pleasure. Oh and....... you is cheeky.. booting me out indeed, I seem to remember leaving to go back to my house of my own free will he he. And, even though you had doubts aboit it, your all bran loaf is delicious, your usual wonderful standard of bake yummy he he. Keep smiling Goria, your admirong friends such as me appreciate you and are smiling with you every step of the way :-)
Post a Comment