Thursday, 7 November 2013

Gorgeous!

My New Handbag by Faith.
Bought today in Debenhams.
The picture of course not doing it justice, it's more cream than white and the lining..oh my Lord the lining...it is gorgeous. Pastel pink satinesque.

I haven't ditched charity shops, no way that'll happen, but today I hungered for something special and I found it.

We popped into the British Heart Foundation shop down by the sea front where mum bought a teeny leopard print chain bag which is now holding MY make-up (mum tires very quickly of stuff). And for 99p I bought a brilliant red mock croc multi pocketed purse. Loads of space for all my pennies.
Then, as the sun shone, sort of, we went to Boots wherein mum bought me a bottle of L'aimant cream scent in the black bottle. Very swish.
She bought one for herself too and enjoyed it very much.

After a short walk we ended up in Poundland where we strolled along filling our basket with:
A pink icing set
A red 2014 diary
The Good, The Bad and the Multiplex a book about what's wrong with modern movies written by the insanely passionate Mark Kermode
A small mug with a picture of a rabbit on it. Not mine.


As we dawdled to the car park I was pleased with how our morning had gone. Mum had been a spirited lovely love and I had maintained an upbeat positive attitude.
The alternative being the way to the madhouse.

Then Home.



And so as we ate our McDonalds watching the heads of MI5, MI6 and GCHQ  I tapped my new handbag and smiled.
I love Good Days...


No comments: