Monday, 13 January 2014

400g bread flour 4 eggs and a drop of olive oil...and what do you get? Curtains of Linguine! And to accompany the strands of perfect pasta, a pan of gorgeous meatballs....

5 comments:

The Hairy Suit said...

Oh Gloria..... absolutely fabulous and tasty too.... what a fantastic time you can have with a few simple things he he

Gloria Horsehound said...

Making pasta was fun. I loved it. It would have been ALMOST impossible to get the same precision without using a pasta machine..Now I wonder who gave me that!

Linda Metcalf said...

Looks like an Asian noodle stall! Good going. I make noodles that my family say "stick to your ribs" being fat and thick. Maybe I need to invest in a machine...Lovely new appliance in the photo :)

Gloria Horsehound said...

Your "stick to ribs" noodles sound yummy. Food SHOULD be ribsticking! There's noting worse than delicate grub. Yuk!

Anonymous said...

We will have to swap meatball recipes. I have Dan's Grandmother's from Italy. Specific instructions state: Meatballs that are too big are unacceptable to Nan!"

Gotta love being in love with an Italian man.

I'm getting a pasta machine for my Kitchen Aid mixer soon and can't wait to try my hand at it. Ravioli...mmmm

By the way, the book you sent me years ago still adorns my kitchen. I see it everyday and think of you, My Queen.

Your Italian Duchess who loves Italian men and meatballs