Friday, 17 January 2014

Gently gently

On hearing mum's sobbing I gently went in.
And after gently talking with her we decided to postpone her day out.
Sometimes it's harrowing not knowing what to do, but as I sat on her bed we both knew that spending time in her flat might prove pointless, painful. Mum asked me what we should do and my reply was jumped upon...
So I'm left with a vacant day. But not for long. I've employed Hairy Suit and Mr Horsehound to decorate the kitchen.
I hate waste.
I will though be on hand to lend a hand. Tea and custard tarts, that sort of thing.

This afternoon though the boys will have to do without me and mum as we'll be engrossed in watching Ricky Walden play Ronnie O'Sullivan...
                                                                 Gentle Mr Walden


                                                                Oh God, O'Sullivan

1 comment:

Linda Metcalf said...

Sorry your mom missed her day...I know how excited she has been in the past to go to the flat. It goes like it goes. Hope you enjoy whatever your day brings.