Sunday, 28 September 2014

X Facts. Updated with disco video

I'm waffling on about cake and cabbage over on My Table blog.

Meanwhile I'm reading Mary Berry's autobiography, and waiting for tonight's installment of that silly X Factor. Last night was ridiculous. In the chair. Out of the chair. Puddles of GENUINE tears from the women judges.
A lovely fantastic looking boy with big eyes, bad hair but different kinda singing voice being booted off in favour of a lesser light.
It is utter tosh.
But funny and harmless tosh and in the great scheme of things nothing more than a little giggle on a Saturday night.
In the words of Lou Lou " I like it"

"Oh hello Glo, it's you again. Yes tanks for the shirt. it reminds me of an old C&A one. I like it"   









For the record the boys I like are. In no particular order.

Andrea Faustini and Paul Akister.


2 comments:

Digger said...

The 'Mary Berry' episode of the recent "Who Do You Think You Are" series was quite enlightening. You might enjoy if you didn't catch it the first time round, seein' as you're reading her autobiography. Might still be around on iPlayer.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thanks for the info Dig.