I saw my friend Ken yesterday and treated him to a beef salad, strawberry cheesecake and tea in the lush surroundings of my caravan.
It was smashing.
I've known Ken for a very long time and an honour it is too. He's the type of guy who quotes. Mostly utility costs. Very practical man is Ken. But so funny too. Yep, a really nice man all round. Another thing I admire him for his is resolve. If he sets out to do something he does it. He's been unwell recently but in spite of that he still rocks. His red and black motorbike on display by my flowering courgettes. Cool.
The next time he visits, either here at the bungalow or down by the riverside at Two Ducks Mr Hairy Suit and myself will push the boat out with a more lush lunch. Properly costed of course!
I'm off to market in a mo, won't haggle, but will buy some liver.
Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment