Ladies semi-finals this afternoon.
Wins I hope for Muguruza and Sharapova.
Doubt if I'll see much of it though on account of a visiting Mr Horsehound.
Tomorrow the gentlemen play. No visitors just a quick trip out for groceries.
Four years ago today my darling daddy's life was all but over. A sleeping man with greying stubble on his face didn't know I was looking at him wishing for a miraculous recovery. 'Just stop right there' I said, to an invisible someone 'you HAVE to do something,'
Something was not done.
Daddy had cancer like thousands of other poor souls and he'd soon die and my life would stop then start again.
Little did I know that three years later mum would go too. This is not unique. My feelings are not unique, neither is the losing one's parents. It's how things go. Ususally.
But during the years 2011-2014 I vanished then re-appeared. Shrivelled then grew. It's been quite a ride.
Thursday, 9 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment