Haven't got time to arse about.
Got shopping list to do.
Got shirts to iron.
Got zips to fix.
Got Chicken to de-skin.
Got Snooker to watch.
Thank you.
Goodbye.
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
3 comments:
I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit your blog, as your writing has interested me.
If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.
Naval Langa
Hello Naval,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I like both reading and writing short stories but I cannot draw or paint, although I do love looking at paintings. My favourite being "The Absinthe Drinker" by Degas.
I'll pay a visit to your blogs soon.
Hey Gloria,
This guy Naval Langa left the identical comment on my blog site. Who is he and what does he want? By the way, I find you Glorious. Keep up up the good work. A twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste. -Bob Crespo
Post a Comment