My love of charity shops will never end.
I spotted a new one on my way back from Henry's. ( I raced around the castle like a woman on a mission) The mission being I wanna get home! Anyway the charity shop...It's an animal rescue one, didn't have time to reccy the place thoroughly but from the giant teddy bear tied to a chair outside it looks liked my kind of joint.
What else? Oh yes, here's what I bought yesterday in Valerie's ( I kill shoplifters) Trinity Hospice shop in Queensway.
1.
A dark green oblong shaped cushion measuring about 12 ins by 9 ins. It has a galloping red horse embroidered on it, but the stitching is coming undone, that's why the tag said £2 Sold as Seen :(
But the knackered horse looks relieved and at home resting against the arm of the settee:)
2.
A 2ft 'pure silk' wall hanging in green. It is 'pure silk' because it says so on the back. But here's what made me pay a shed load of cash for it. It is embroidered with dozens of little Chinese people. There are birds and bridges and all sorts of activities going on. I love it. Being a thug I was tempted late last night to hammer it to the newly painted walls but sense prevailed and so I will try to find a nice frame for it. It cost a lot. Can't say how much on account of Johnnie finding out. I'd be dead meat if he knew I'd paid over £6 for it.
And finally...
3. A sparkling baby pink backless top which will be held down upon my body by six wispy ropes.
Cost of this delicate dom attire? £1
That's enough from me, now I do chips:)
Friday, 21 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment