
There'll be no glamour in the HoHo bungalow today because Glo and her half-decent other half will be attempting a major make-over. i.e. ditching the lemon in favour of some 'chocolate dream'.
The decorating of the front room has been put off for like eight years but now the time has come for a change.
So after a light breakfast we'll be dragging the steamer from the loft and dissolving away my rather loved wallpaper :(
Of course there'll be other stuff to deal with first, stuff like phone calls, letter type things and my beauty regime but then it's hard work all the way all day :(
Food wise?
I'll roast the bird I should have roasted yesterday and do something with a can of peaches.
There will be lots and lots of tea breaks where I will sit on the windowsill swinging my pins wondering when John will ever finish!
No, seriously, I am not the type of gal who barks out orders whilst husband sweats, I'll do my bit.
I rather like going up ladders...
More later...Probably during a tea break:)
No comments:
Post a Comment