Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Thoughts on a Hot Wednesday

*As my Toad rises I peep into the room of scattered paper and see not much more needs to be done. And for a moment my heart is set alight.

*I interacted with two women today.
One was brutish, the other generous. The brute works in the chemist where I pick up my prescription and the generous one is a receptionist at the doctor's surgery. Both women are of a certain age, both are dealing with people and both had dyed hair but only one treated me well. The receptionist smiled, her eyes meeting mine with genuine interest, the crucifix wearing shop assistant barely acknowledged me preferring to grunt her way around a sentence when asking if I paid for my drugs.
I wondered as I looked at her swaying Jesus whether she had any idea of the impression she makes. I doubt it. I also wondered what sort of Christian she was. Her crucifix was huge.

*Feeling in a very womanly mood I bought yet another lipstick. This one is called 'Dreamer' and it's made by Rimmel. It's pink and suits me very well. When I got home I immediately lavished it upon my lips and smiled in the mirror. Sideways.

*Did twenty abdo pull-ups with my machine. And as I looked at a cobweb I wondered where it was all leading....
Will I be entering body building comps? Probably not. Like my soft flesh too much. Just a little tightening will suffice.

*My Toad has just beeped. Time now to ease the little fella out of his tin:)

No comments: