Hello sun
Even at this early hour I see you're in scintillating form. Well keep it up will you because I'm out on my bike today and I don't want showers splashing my brilliant chrome.
You still there? Oh yes you are, had a panic then, thought you'd upped and left and gone sulky behind that cloud. That one right there, over my right shoulder and over the house opposite. Oh good there you are, knew you couldn't leave the Queen in the dark in the nude on a Monday morning.
Now liven up, get set and stay in place all day. Because if, when I set out on my journey, you're playing hide and seek, I'll be smileless. I want you to get in my eyes so I can look cool in my shades. The Queen does rock so well.
Goosebumps now.
And they're big.
Time methinks to stop.
To listen to a barking dog, smack Monty's arse and tilt my head skywards.
Monday, 10 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment