Saturday, 5 November 2011

Chilli and Cyril


Cyril a.k.a Damien

After a madcap couple of days I am back to some kind of normality...

Simmering is...
Chilli Gone Barmy
waiting to be simmered is...
er....Boiled Rice
and waiting to be mauled
a full load of....
Tortilla Chips

This Heat will be followed by chilled Strawberry Mouse and Oaty Rounds (little home made bikkies)


Most of tonight's entertainment will be spent shouting at the wackos on the X Factor. Then, depending on how much I'm in need of some action, I might risk further eye bags by merrily dipping into Banlieue Treize....Ultimatum to those unfamiliar with French films, this sequel stars Cyril Raffaelli (Aries) as Capt. Damien Tomaso who sets out (again) to nail drug dealing wasters in District 13...(Walled off habitat for scumsters on the outskirts of Paris)
Love it:)
And if it's half as good as the numero uno I'll be in for a high old time.. dear.


Now off with the pinny and on with the gun vest..
Sacre Bleu Mate!

2 comments:

Terry said...

You back to normality must be a first!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Normality...That's rich coming from you.