Saturday, 12 November 2011

Late Night Musings

~I was pleased to see Amelia back on the X Factor, I liked this girl from the start. And because of the rubbish surrounding Frankie ,the cute pink haired singer was centre stage once again. Might give bully girl Misha something to think about.

~I've been listening to classical music and unlike pop music, it relaxed me. Soul music though makes love to me like nothing else. I suppose I like the pain.

~War Heroes. Every year I wear a paper poppy. And this year one particular soldier is on my mind. He was killed in Afghanistan early in the year, and in one of his letters home he said he liked doing his bit for 'Aunt Betty'. I wondered what Her Majesty thought on hearing that...

~I've always thought I have a steel rod for a spine instead of a common or garden boney length, but sometimes I think God had a laugh when putting me together, He, being the consummate magician stuck inside me a cord of knotted silk. Very beautiful but very tender. Apt to tears and fraying especially when knocked about a bit.

~To be or not to be that is the question, whether tis nobler in the head to be consumed by the cushion of depression or, to take a stand against brutality and, by sticking two fingers up, remain sane. Upright.

~I have a giant chicken defrosting and will roast the poor unfortunate tomorrow. My schedule for tomorrow has changed so therefore I won't be hanging around here all day.

~There's a pink frozen rose in the garden, it's hanging its head, its once rounded pretty face shrivelled and scorched by frost...and being a sensitive person I can't bear to think of it suffering, in pain or distress. Do flowers feel? If so I wish it would die.
Overnight.

~Goodnight all:)

No comments: