This year is turning out to be interesting.
No need to waffle on about family upheavals, you all know about that.
But there is something I must waffle about and that is the fact that I am now the stunned owner of a real Fox Fur Coat.
Mr Horsehound and I took a stroll to Hockley and the charity shops therein...
In 'Friends of Lions' I saw a cream faux fur jacket. I tried it on and it looked fab sweetie and as I swung it about the manageress nosed in asking whether I'd be interested in the real thing. This real thing she said couldn't be sold but a donation of £10 would do nicely.
Quick look to Mr Horsehound.
I said "Yes, love to".
She then disappeared for a few moments, presently popping up with a knee length coat.
It was Divine.
Dark brown with delicate variegations.
I grabbed it and slipped away to the changing room...
Upon donning it I instantly knew it was "just right". All I had to do was stump up the necessary...
Mr H. prised open his wallet and I retrieved a brown one with her Maj blinking in the unaccustomed light.
I handed over the cash to the little elderly volunteer manning the till and thought she was about to collapse so excited was she at the sale of something glamorous. Beats bowls and blouses.
So out Mr H and I went, me feeling like a femme fatal and Mr H. feeling poorer. We dived into the nearest shop doorway where I flung off me old coat and shimmied into the little red beast...
Pic to come.....
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you dont get done for dropping a coat like litter!
Post a Comment