Wednesday, 16 November 2011

I'm sure Today's Wednesday


I'm losing track of space and time.
Been in London a lot too.
Oh and my monitor went bonkers...hence no posts!

So aswell as being screenless, I've been propping up dear Mother, doing all the things a good daughter should, things like dealing with docs, officials, cash flow, Waitrose and feet. But in all this time I haven't forgotten about my blog. How I'd have loved to spew out vitriol as I listened to mum's upstairs neighbours screaming their greasy heads off as I tried to sleep and how I'd love to have penned a few words over the impossibly inept council officers who wouldn't know sense if it came and smashed their faces in. But I couldn't. I couldn't let anything out and so as my arms ached my heart did too.
Staying at mums has been a jolly sick mix of late nights/early morns and non-stop tea making. It's enough to make me dive into a bottle.
Talking of which, I was so zonked last night after a mad cap day with mama that I poured into my moon time milky drink a slow pour of brandy. I think it did the trick because I overslept this morning!

This afternoon after returning from Sainsbury's I fell asleep again, this time in full clothes with Monty on my tum. Didn't matter. Nothing really does.
All that really matters is good health.

So with my gamine haircut, slimmed down tum and sturdy bitch queen boots I'm off to London again tomorrow this time very early...Mum has to have her stitches removed and I'll be grabbing a few minutes with her doc to chat about a dozen or so things.

But then it's Friday:)
And so off with the bovver boots and on with the cutesy kitten heels.
I'm going to damn well partay!

Cooking tonight: Nasi Goreng. Chocolate Cake. Brandy flavoured Ovaltine.

No comments: