..........
Mum asleep. Mr Horsehound shaving. Nigel Farage (UKIP) on the Today programme discussing his party's astonishing second place 'victory' in the Eastleigh by-election which leaves I would imagine, Cameron's Tories wondering what to do. Clearly not a good day for Dave.
Miliband's Labour lot must be livid, wondering perhaps if they chose the right man to lead. Methinks not.
(The Lib Dems won)
Anyway that's enough about that.
This morning I'll be waiting for Nursie to arrive to do her stuff, hoping and praying she doesn't fine anything else to bother the doctor with, Every time she checks mum out she comes across something which she feels needs checking. Usually mum's helter skelter blood pressure. But, today, as usual mum and I will gently fib about how things have been, carefully leaving out mum's sudden onslaught of breathlessness. She has her two inhalers of course which help clear her aching passages, mum blames her 40 year battle with asthma but I think the cancers are the culprits.
When Nursie shoots off we're off to the shops, this time mum will use her wheelchair. On Monday she felt like walking. Wrong move ma. Although she didn't topple over she did require a chair in the Friends of Lion charity shop.
On the cooking front:
Beef pie, jacket baked potatoes and braised celery. And, if I have time, for the weekend, some sort of cake, apple probably.
On the me front:
Been better.
Can't decide about whether or not have a fringe.
Friday, 1 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment