While the bread rises and my towels dry, I must just have a word about the Labour leadership election.
I see The Brothers From The Slopes of The Great Milibundan will be competing against each other for the job.
Young Ed and old David will I fear cause havoc around the family's breakfast table.
If it were a Man Contest Mr Ed Milibundian would win by a short hair cut, his brother being a tad too ugly. But this is not a beauty Man contest it is a fight to go down in history as the Man who re-kindled the ailing Labour Party thereby stuffing the Tories and their Glory Boys.
It should all be spiffing fun"
A fellow, who might enter through the back passage, is Ex-Commie Mr Jon (I don't need an H) Cruddas.
A man with a decent enough boat-race but crippling credentials. It would, I feel, be a turn about too radical for the new Labour party. He ran for Deputy P.M quite a while ago but got merrily kicked in the hooter by Ms. Harriet Harpy.
I will though be supporting this lush bloke on account of my predilection for bad boys!
Another man who, with the help of electrocution lessons became Home Secretary, has ruled himself OUT of the running. But Alan (I could get it for you wholesale) Johnson was, in his youth, a vicious hard headed Union man but with the help of a decent tailor, could easily stand at the despatch box duffing up Cameron.
He smiles very broadly when asked about all this and I get the feeling he'll be backing one of the Milibundian Bros. He will not be supporting Jon Cruddas. I would though.
Very little time now before the Footie so with that in mind I'll reach for my new Horn and canter along the flowered hallway to the dug out.
Cheerio!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment