Thursday, 20 May 2010

Lady England

In a couple of weeks England play their first game in the World Cup. It's against the U.S.A and already I'm flying the flag. On my head.

Yes my dear friends Glo goes patriotic but won't be joining the E.D.L. that would be a flag too far even for this most passionate England supporter.

The flag I'm referring to is a baseball cap in the colours of St George (foreign) . I saw it as I made my way to the pet section in the Factory shoppe. I knew that apart from bird seed that there cap would be in my basket.
So as I was leaving the shop I placed the great flag upon my tiny bonce whilst having a quick look around for any stray Scots then I jumped into my motor to continue my shopping experience at Sainsbury's.
I dawdled.

No-one, not even white van man, dared tailgate me because they could see that I was the type of lady driver that downs a pint of wallop and smacks my thighs at a jolly good goal.
I did look lovely.
White drop earrings, white blouse, red and white cap, red lipstick and old thug jeans.
Oh and kitten sunglasses. Stare at me I dare ya!

Cooking tonight:
Salmon salad
Mini trifles.

No comments: