England v. Japan
Today
ITV 12:50
Kick Off 13:15
Graz, Austria
According to reports Japan are rather good, even being likened to the mighty Brazil. I really don't need to know that when I'm eating toast.
But I and millions of other England followers will have to wait and see...Again.
I'm up and ready and in a state of high excitement and my sacred Sunday lunch
is being manoeuvred round the lads. AND the World Cup hasn't even officially begun...
THIS is what life is like for a lady fan.
Was I attending my toilette first thing this morning, was I checking the news, was I keeping an eye on old people? No! I was not. I was arranging my Sunday afternoon around 12 fit men. No change there then!
But seriously I am known for being the perfect woman who dedicates her life to family and nature but when Capello's men are up early and ready for a fight then so is their greatest fan:)
Being fitted in today:
Lunch.
*The UK lost the Eurovulsion Song Contest being hammered by the Germans and just about everyone else. Young Josh was lost on stage, his performance not tacky enough for our European 'neighbours'. We'll be back next year but will I?
As I look at my watch there are only 50 minutes to go....So now I must drape my body in my giant England flag and see to the carrots...
Ta ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment