I don't know about Gordon Brown being the worst Prime Minister the country has ever had but he's certainly the worst actor.
His ASDA performance a few minutes ago had me almost wishing for Blair. At least he knew how to put on a show.
Brown kept on asking the same question when faced with a mum and babe in tow. "How old is he?" He nauseated
Would have been much more impressed if he'd asked something more interesting like "Do you know who the father is?"
The giggling gaggle of shoppers surrounding our leader made me want to vomit. There was though a chink of brightness in the shape of an elderly lady (yep another one) who held aloft a copy of The Sun praising Cameron. I like it!
He then moved with some difficulty through a blowzy block of inarticulate ordinary voters till he came to yet another ordinary voter. He then turned up the grin machine to mark 10 asking the minimum wage lass how long her shift was. She, bless her, was inaudible,The picture however made much more noise... It was a caption editors dream...Gordo under banner saying Take Away.
He looked so ill at ease I wondered how much more fakery he can raise and how much more I can take.
He flounders and stutters and with that slapped on smile edges ever closer to the door of all supermarkets and hopefully the shiny door of Number 10.
He cannot, however fit he is, maintain this ludicrous act for much longer. I know all politicians tell us what we want to hear but some of them a la Blair for example managed to make it entertaining, Coco Brown does not.
He's embarrassing.
Some men are born leaders with the gift of the gab, others are only fit to sit behind a heavy duty desk.
I feel waterlogged when watching him as if I'm gurgling and drowning in his bleakness, whereas Blair sustained his million watt brightness then after bringing on an illegal war sauntered off to the bank.
I am, as you can see, not in the best of moods, in fact I'm lethal.
I feel repressed. My creative side swallowed up in bread dough, my need for expression curbed due to the bloody ironing and my natural born talent for humour swallowed by intense seriousness.
Bugger.
But fear not I'll be back after I've watched the news.
Tuesday, 4 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment