Tuesday, 30 August 2011

I've treated my hands to an *expensive pair of non-latex kitchen gloves. In blue. Once my size small hands were inside I felt like washing my delicates in a bowl.
*£1:80

Cooking today:
A chick pea and veg curry, not too hot but not namby pamby either, to pick up the peas I'll bake some Irish Soda Rolls and spread them, whilst hot, with garlic and fresh coriander butter. A small bowl of raita and rice will accompany. For dessert, probably a small glass dish of vanilla ice cream.

Also being made this afternoon...Dutch apple flan, a big super friendly favourite. If kept in the fridge in keeps forever (a week) and is the perfect buddy for an afternoon cuppa with friends.

I went out the weekend. (Crikey)
On the first occasion resembling a severe rock chic, all black and leather with high shoes and attitude, the other night I was more quirky earth mother chic... as I wore a green skirt patterened up with red roses, pink cardi embellished with white cat, blue and silver jewellry and waved around a gold chained handbag. (I also relieved the tree by the pub car park of some more of its green apples.) I liked my rainbow ensemble and it's one I'd be proud to wear again whether socialising or stealing.

Tip of the Day:
Wear more colour:)


2 comments:

Terry said...

So where did you go out in that outfit or was it just a distraction so you could scrump more apples?!

Gloria Horsehound said...

I don't need leather to distract..