....A fab meal not bought or cooked by me and 90 mins of the X Factor.... if you know of a better way to spend Saturday night then mail me!
Loved and laughed with bit-of-rough Frankie boy, and then fell deeply in love with Irish Red Riding Hood aka Miss Devlin.
Others? Pure overflow.
Except the Chinese lady, who I liked as soon as I saw her strings, and her fit impersonation of Tina, making me wooooo and be convinced that as soon as gals hit 50+ they either let themselves go or let themselves go.
The new bad cop, Gary Barlow, did his best to be bad, uttering no after no after no but it was Louis Walsh who, as usual, played good cop. The lady judges were ok, but moi, being out of touch with current trends failed to know them. The one sitting next to Louis was 23, but had the worldliness of a woman much longer in the tooth, show biz obviously an ageing profession, the other bird, an American, emoted and I liked emotion. Give me tears, whether true or false, and I'm yours.
*Apparently there's been boozing, bullying and sex going on behind the scenes. Blasted fun these people have, me, plead guilty to two.*
In the lingo of today....I do love X Factor:)
Sunday, 21 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment