Toying with the idea of doing a gig.
A bar nearby has open mic sessions every other Wednesday for singers, musicians and poets, Might be barmy enough to have a go.
It could take my aching mind off of the gruesome stuff that has taken up squatters rights inside my head.
So, when I get a mo, I'll look through my work...
Or...write something especially.
I know the bar because my old 'employer' Henry once took me there. Damn near had an accident too, almost landed on a grass verge, silly sod. (He was a rubbish driver.)
But as usual I laughed it off... but down inside, way down in the deepest mess of my innards I thought I'd/we'd had it!
But we survived and I enjoyed a cool drink in the evening sun.
Talking of surviving...
I want to.
Got a lot to give, want little in return save a packed purse, positive news on many fronts and the occasional romp.
X
Sunday, 7 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment